Friday, October 5, 2007

Our Annual Apple Picking Adventure....

Some pictures of our apple picking trip....we go every year and the kids love it......




Isabella guarding her bag of apples like a mad woman....nobody was aloud to touch that bag!!! LOL

Isabella trying really hard to pull an apple of the tree...

My handsome Brett posing....Connor was in the picture, but I cut him out because he had his eyes closed...mean mommy I am!!!

All of us at the apple orchid....

My 3 kiddies....notice Isabella is still by her apple bag and one in her hand!!!!

Brett climbing high for a BIG apple!!!

Nana, Pa, M'Oncle and the kiddies....









2 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Beautiful kids!!! You have to tell me, what digital scrapbooking program do you use. I need something EASY these days.....

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn`t try and take an apple from Isabella ,she may get mad she looks like she`s protective of that bag of goodies
Kent and Deanna