Tribute pages to Kelsey Briggs....
This Little Angel is Kelsey Briggs and she was killed two years ago in October by her abusive stepfather......her Bio father is in the war...anyway, I have no idea who this little angel is, but on my scrapbooking site I belong to we are doing Tribute pages for her.....she has grabbed my heart and her story is soooooo sad.....she had been taken from the home, put back, taken, put back by the "system".....her bio daddy was due home in a few days two years ago and when he got home his little angel was dead from a blow to the stomach by her stepfather.....before that she had suffered, two broken legs at seperate times, bruised face, broken pelvis ( i think) and on and on and the "system" still sent her back home......I did up more than one page just because it is so sad and for whatever reason I felt I needed to do this....so far I did 10 scrapbooking pages of her and her daddy and sent them to her grandmother....I just got an email from her this morning and she said she was at a loss for words on how to thank me for what I did....she certainly doesn't have to thank me......she is going to print them off and make a book for her son and send it to him.....anyway, I just wanted to post some pictures here and the link to her story for anyone who wants to read it.....she certainly deserves more than me posting pictures, but this is all I can do....BTW the stepfather got 30 years in jail and the birthmother was charged in July/07 and sent to jail for 20 some years.....they certainly should have gotten a lot worse, but thats another story......www.kelseyspurpose.org









1 comment:
OMG! I have tears in my eyes!! What a GREAT job Cindy, beautiful!!
I saw a video about her on you tube before u sent me the link.
It is SO SAD and makes you question the "system".
You are doing a great thing! Her daddy is going to love these.. God bless her and her Family!
Post a Comment