Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Some Pictures....

Just some pictures I took of Isabella and past few days....now that the boys are in school Isabella and I have lots of quiet time on our hands, so I take pictures of her!!!! Actually I took a bunch of her with this brown top on because the brown looked so good on her........the boys are lovin school, especially Brett...he is all excited that he is learning French and he is doing really good with pronouncing his words.....Connor is trying to act way toooo COOL beyond his age now.....he found this big silver chain I had somewhere in my room, now he is wearing it and he changed his earrring to a bigger one....OMG, what is he turning into....he is only 8!!!!!!! I have put in a few mornings this week so far with my new job and love it....so nice to be out of the house a few hours each morning.......Isabella has been home with Danny, but when I drive in she comes running to me wrapping around my leg and hugging me......my little princess has been hanging out in the garage with Daddy this week, so you can imagine what she looks like when I do get home.....LOL......so tomorrow she is going to my friends house for 3 hours and same on Friday....her daughter is the same age as Isabella, so they will have fun together.....