Tuesday, September 4, 2007

YAHOOOOO-- First Day of School...

Both the boys ready for their big day at school today......I guess I should have taken a picture of how EXCITED I was!!!!!!! LOL


Connor looking all handsome for school today....he was a bit nervous last night about going....thought he wouldn't be able to learn anything because grade 3 is hard.....when he got home today he was excited and said his teacher was really really nice....this is the first man teacher he has had and he has a very strong french accent....

Brett all ready for his first day at school....he is in grade one french immersion and has the same teacher that Connor had...she was pretty excited this morning to see he was Connor's brother....Brett was all excited he was going to learn how to talk french today......

I did this picture of Lily, I think it is so cool....one of my new scrapbooking techniques....she is way tooo darn cute for words!!!

Isabella wanted to help with dishes, so I let her, I think it was more for the bubbles and not helping with the dishes....

Brett was learning how to drive his bike the other day and it didn't go so well....he has been on and off it all summer, but has no real interest in learning....well the other day I made him go on it and he was doing fine, but didn't turn in time and ended up in the ditch...nothing major, more scared than hurt, but has a bruise on his leg...well he is so done with his bike....not going to force him anymore....when he wants to learn he will!!!



2 comments:

Family Life said...

I would have loved to see a pic of the big smile on your face today!!! I met 8 other moms for coffe this am after we all dropped our kids off at school.......so many smiles!!!! I just wish I drank coffee!!!! LOL
Steph

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those pages are truly art! They're great!