Lovin My New Job....
Ok, updating on my weekend at my new job......I LOVE IT!!! I spent Saturday and Sunday evening from 4-9 with the sweetest lady ever......I was really nervous with her and not sure what to do, but she was all about a routine and schedule all I had to do was follow her.....which made her more amazing, she is blind, but a smart as could be...........I cooked her supper, and she actually ate all of it...PHEW!!! LOL....i am use to peanut butter or KD!!! LOL....she said she would really like for me to come back because she really liked me, so I am hoping that in a couple of weeks I can go back...maybe even this weekend.....we will see.....but I love it...felt awesome when I came home.....and felt really good about what I did.......
Connor and his team came in 4th in their soccer games.....some political BS over all of it, but they had fun.....
This is a picture of Isabella basically telling me no way was she posing for anymore pictures....
Isabella putting her diapers on her baby.....there is always diapers all over the house now....she had panties on all afternoon today and didn't pee in them once....I kept putting her on the potty about every half hour and she peed each time....no rush in training her, when she is ready it will happen....






2 comments:
Hi Cindy,
I'm so glad to hear your first night on the job went well. My mother in law works with the elderly too and it definitely is rewarding knowing you helped someone else when they need it!
Congratulations!
Tracy
Glad you loved your new job! Hope you get there this weekend, too!!!!
Sounds like Isabella had a good day toilet training.....I need to send someone over to your house!!!
Post a Comment