Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures and some news....

So, I have been talking, just talking about thinking of going back to work to get my sanity back!!! LOL I had worked in Accounting before I became a SAHM and wanted something different when the time came.....I have been asking people about nursing homes and what is needed to work in them or home care for the elderly.....so I decide last weekend just to do some research on it and sent a application to this We Care Home Care Company...Monday they call me to come in just to give me some info...while I was there, I fill out their application they have, then they took me for an interview that day....OMG, I have been out of work for 9 years and here I was so unprepared for an interview......anyway, it went well....I ended up going for a 4 hour long info session today and walked out with a uniform, name ID , rubber gloves (wonder what these are for, LOL) and start with my first client Saturday evening.....holy crap, hows that for just looking into it!!!! LOL Anyway, the job sounds like it will be very rewarding and hours and days will work around my schedule when the kids are in school.....I am just going this weekend to see what it will be like to do home care for seniors and Danny will be home, so a good time for me to test the waters......I am excited and nervous at the same time.....
I keep forgetting to post this picture of Isabella with the nice shades that Lily had to buy for all her friends....Isabella loves them Lily, thanks!!!


Lily and Isabella posing for me and Stephanie last weekend at the park....they are such cuties!!!

Here they are again....

Here is Brett at his last soccer game of the seaon the other night, they won and they were all so excited to get medals....Brett even slept with his......he had a blast at his time playing soccer!!!




3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness Cindy!! How exciting!! Congratulations!
I bet you'll love it!!

Maybe I'll run into you at a patient's home sometime!!

Angela :)

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

CONGRATS!!! Good for you! I have been thinking about doing the same thing, wether it be 1-3 days a week to start...just not sure what I want to do.
I think I will wait until Mya is in school...maybe LOL!

Great news,
Carrie

Madison is Finally HOME! said...

What cuties! I love the pic of Lily and Bella.

Tracy