We Went for A Train Ride...
We went on "Daddies" Train last Tuesday when the kids had no school....they loved it. Isabella thought it was lots of fun....Brett was excited because he didn't have to wear a seat belt, Connor loved it because everyone was giving him free food!!! LOL We just went from Moncton to Halifax and drove back to Moncton.....they did have a blast, but then the train ended up being 1 hour and 1/2 late and the last of it got tiring for everyone....don't think I could travel to Montreal with the 3 of them....I really want to go and see my Uncle and Aunt, so it might be a mommy and daughter trip this summer....









3 comments:
looks like they had a blast ~ how fun!!
The kids are cuties as usual!
Angela :)
My kids would LOVE that! SO would my hubby, for that matter.....:-)
I'm a little late posting....I'm behind in my blogs!
They definitely look like they had a blast on the train! You definitely have more patience and strength than I do...I'm not sure I could have handled that! What a great Mom you are :o)
Tracy
Post a Comment