Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yucky Rainy Weekend.....

Not much happening around our house this weekend..the weather sucks big time....Danny is gone to work until Tuesday and we were going to go to PEI to Grampy and Nanny's, but Brett is filled up with another cold and coughing all night, I hate driving in the rain with 3 kids and a dog..so we will go over as soon as we get some nice sunny weather...
Miss Isabella watching her favourite shows hugging her kitty teddy.....she smiled for me for a second then it was get out of my way, I am watching TV!!!!
OMG, these pictures are soooo funny...it was potty time this afternoon and Isabella always take a toy, book or whatever when she goes to the potty...well today she had found these old glasses the boys were playing with and a book and off she went to do potty.....I almost died laughing at her when she put the glasses on and started "reading" her coloring book!!!! Her eyes looked huge in these glasses....toooo funny!!!!



2 comments:

Angela said...

OMG ~ those pictures are too funny!! She's probably not going to like them when she is a teenager!
She is sooo cute!

Angela :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

My daughter used to sit on the potty FOREVER looking at books. I think she just liked to sit there. Very cool glasses.