Nice Hot Sunny Weekend.....
We had a beautiful sunny weekend...the kids got to go outside and run some of that energy off. We cleaned all the crap out of our flower beds on saturday and had 3 great helpers....Isabella was our danylion picker, she is up for hire if anyone needs dandylions picked...LOL Connor and Brett helped plant some flowers that I bought from their school...lets see if they grow.....



Isabella and Connor playing around on the trampoline...
This is what big brothers do to little brothers...

Isabella giving that look.....no more pictures...





3 comments:
That is SO funny! I have taped my kids up like that too....for fun, mind you, but sometimes I'd like to do it to keep them still! LOL!
And we DEFINITELY need a dandelion picker here, we have a whole field of them! :-)
HA HA HA! Love the pic of Brett taped up...that is way too funny!
WOW! Isabella is looking SO much older!! I love her hair, it is getting so long..
Carrie
Post a Comment