Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pictures from the weekend....

I have no Canada Day pictures from the weekend, because the weather was terrible...one minute it was sunny and the next it was pouring rain...so we didn't do anything...came home from the cottage early....
Miss Isabella posing for mommy again.....it took me 28 pictures to get at least 5 good one...LOL...I love this ladybug outfit she has on and I have no pictures of it and I wanted some before the outfit is too small for her......then we will pass it onto Sarah!!!
Mackenzie and Isabella checking out mommy's flowers....


Brett and Pa shared a birthday cake at the cottage on saturday....Pa's birthday was Saturday and Brett's is July 5th....but he also wants his own cake....so I guess we will have another one on thursday......







1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Happy Birthday Brett and Isabella looks smashing in her outfit. Such a pretty girl you are:)