Thursday, July 5, 2007

HAPPY, HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BRETT!!!!

So does everyone notice what this picture is all about........it started with Connor wanting his ear pierced because one of his friends has his done...Brett never said a word about it....Connor would say OK tomorrow is the day then chicken out, so just let it go....well today we were out and Connor decides today is the day, then he says no it isn't, but Brett then speaks up and says he wants his done today for his birthday.....I asked him if he was sure and he said yes, but Connor didn't, so i said lets do it when Connor is ready....Brett starts crying in the car that he wanted his done today.....so since I was in Riverview, I took them to First Choice and said this is it, no turning back, so Connor decides again he will do it since Brett is doing it.....we sit for about 20 minutes, when it is our turn, Brett jumps up on the chair and it didn't fizz him a bit.....THEN IT WAS CONNOR'S turn......OMG....he was freaking out.....crying, holding onto me, no don't do it, yes do it, no don't do it....OMG!!!! It was about 20 minutes later, he finally said OK, because at that point I was leaving.....so he sits on my knee all the time crying and says, OK put the gun at my ear, then he says OK go and she shot the ear gun and he grabs a hold of the girl who did his ear and hugs her, saying thank you , thank you , thank you....LOL OMG it was funny...this girl was in her 20's and pregnant and Connor just held onto her for dear life!!!! So, their ears are done, I am sure if my mom is reading this she is thinking I lost my mind, but it is only an earring and they can come out.....it could be worse, so get it out of their system now....but Brett says on the way home he wants to do his nose next!!!!! OMG, what have I done!!!!!!!!!! They look really cute with them in their ears.....better hide Isabella's earrings now!!!! LOL
Happy Happy 6th Birthday Brett......You were such a brave boy getting your ear done!!!!!!

Poor Connor, not sure if he will recover from this.....OMG, I wish I had it on camera...on the way home he was talking about it and got mad at me becaused I was laughing, and he says..well mom I am sensitive!!!!! LOL


Brett getting ready to jump of the diving board at swimming lessons yesterday, then he changes his mind and just jumps off the side of the pool....the day before he jumped off the diving board 6x...but man the water was cold!!!

Miss Isabella feeding her baby....oh she is all girl!!!




2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Oh my Cindy what have you done??? LOL remind me not to let Kyle see this post cause he has asked off and on about getting an earing but until he is much older he has not convinced us of it. Happy Birthday Brett:)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Love the picture of Isabella feeding her baby....my Isabelle prefers to catch bugs. Yep, she's not a real "girlie girl". LOL!