Thursday, March 15, 2007

MY 40th BIRTHDAY.....CENSORED!!!!!!!

THE PICTURES I POSTED OF MY 40TH BIRTHDAY MIGHT OFFEND SOME PEOPLE, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE OFFENDED, DON'T LOOK AT THE PICTURE SLIDE SHOW I POSTED....NOTHING REALLY DIRTY, BUT A LOT A GREAT FRIENDS AND LAUGHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY GIRLS I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT A WAY TO SCRAPBOOK THESE PICTURES....SO A SLIDE SHOW WILL HAVE TO DO!!!!! LOL

My girlfriends had a "surprise" 40th Birthday for me last night......OMG is all I can say. Tracy, Angela.....I didn't know you girls had a dark side to you....Judy, the one everyone thought was the innocent one...Ya right, she was the one who ordered and picked up the cake!!! We had a blast last night. Tracy, Angela, Lisa, Judy and Stephanie gave me a beautiful chinese "LOVE" pendant for a gift, along with a few little suprises!!! Thanks girls you are the best!!! I actually don't turn 40 until March 21st, but hey, I don't mind celebrating early!!!!


4 comments:

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

OMG! LOL! Love it!! What a fun night that must have been!!! Hahah

HAPPY 40th! Nothing wrong with celebrating it early.

P.S. Love the suckers LOL!

Yang

my3 kids said...

HA HA HA HA OMG! you have yourself some naughty girl friends there Cindy...looks like you had a blast and they must have too making the cake and suckers etc. ha ha ha too funny. Happy 40th girl. Love ya!

Janice

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Happy 40th Cindy.

I'll have to borrow your cake pan.

Oh MY !!

You look like you had a fun time.

Andrea
PS: I added your blog to mine.

Les Boudreau said...

It look like you girls add a lot of fun!
Happy 40th Cindy!

Monique