Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I keep forgettig.....

Just wanted to let (whoever was interested).....that I posted a link on the right that says....my scrapbook pages....it is some of the pages I put on the scrapbooking site I belong to. I really enjoy doing it and I think a little too much....the kids go to bed and I am off to the computer and Danny is not feeling the love!!!!! But hey, I told him, it keeps me from snacking at night!!!!! LOL Anyway, enjoy looking at them if you want to.

1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Cindy,

Your scrapbooking pages are beautiful...I love them all....thanks for sharing them with us. I can't believe how fast our girls are growing up. Seems like just yesterday we met and wondered if we would travel together and were waiting on our referrals and now look at us! Crazy how fast the time goes....Hugs Janice