Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!
Here is Little Miss Isabella trying to humor mommy so I can try and get some pictures of her in her chinese outfit....didn't do very good..the TV was more important and when I shut it off, oh my she was mad...maybe I should post that picture also!!! LOL We had plans to go to the Chinese New Year festivities tonight, but I called and they have no more tickets left for the meal part of the function and they were suppose to sell them at the door, but ended up selling all of them... the rest of it starts at 8:00, which is past the kids bedtime and I know Isabella wouldn't last long there if we went...so I am still deciding what to do. Danny is gone to work tonight until Monday, so it will be just me and the kiddies if I go!!
Not happy I shut the TV off so I could take her picture in her Chinese Outfit!! Just look at that face....good job she is cute!!!!!





So, I was doing some cleaning this morning and I have this basket with hats and mitts in them and saw this furry thing...thought it might have been a cat toy or something...as I moved things around I clued in it was NOT A CAT TOY!!! Holy crap a "Moley" it was a dead Mole!!!! And Danny says my cat is useless!!!!! LOL She must have caught it in the basement and brought it upstairs, not sure why and not sure how long it has been there, but Connor was screaming like a girl...too funny...Brett gets the rubber gloves on and is going to throw it outside to save the day!!!! Pretty exciting!!! Those dead things don't bother me...if you seen the stuffed things we have in our basement from Danny's hunting adventures.....a mole is nothing!!!! So here is a picture of my brave Brett coming to the rescue and Connor in the background jumping out of his pants!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment