Monday, January 15, 2007

Our "Forever Family Day"....One Year Ago Today.....

One Year Ago Today we were handed a very scared and upset 10 1/2 month old little girl......Oh how she has blossomed a year later!!! She had fit into our family like she has been here forever...her big brothers love her "most" of the time..the other times she is just a pain in the butt baby sister!!! She is changing every day and everyone she meets, she puts a smile on their face. I wish my grandfather had lived long enough to get to know her better. He seen her 3x before he died and she certainly found a place in his heart. We look at his picture all the time and she knows that is Grampy George and blows him a kiss!!! I put some pictures together of how much she has changed and grew over the year...I hope you all enjoy looking at them.



7 comments:

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

OMG!!!!! Amazing how much she has changed. You dont realize it until you see the before and after.

Happy 1 Year!!!!!!!!

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

P.S She is beautiful!! And I thought she had lots of hair then LOL!!

Hugs

Norma said...

What a cutie! I'm sure you can't imagine life without her now!

Anonymous said...

WOWO!!! Hard to believe it has been a year! Kara and Mitch met Mae-Lei one year ago today as well. These girls have really blossomed!! Isabelle is a beauty and obviously very happy!! Happy Forever Family Day!!

Shari Judd

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

How beautiful is Isabella? OMG, just just adorable. It's hard to believe a year has passed since I followed your journey...all the best to you in the year to come! Hope we will finally get to meet sometime soon.

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

What a beautiful happy little girl. We are in the waiting period of our journey but it is great to know that there is something like you have waiting in the end. Well worth the wait. Thanks for sharing.
Terri Hamilton
LID 03-14-07
www.waiting-for-ava.blogspot.com

my3 kids said...

Cindy what a beautiful sweet little girl you have. Remember all that waiting and wondering and look here we are a year later with our little monkey's running around who have changed our lives so much for the better. Love the slide show. I remember awaiting pictures and information when you guys were in China....seems just like yesterday:) Love you guys

Janice