This blog is to keep our family, friends and anyone else who is interested in the updates, happenings and pictures of our 3 kids.....Connor and Brett's sister, Isabella Xiaoliu came to her "Forever Family" on January 26th, 2006 and it has been a journey and more.........I had a website that updated our China trip, but this blog will be easier to post pictures and updates more often....hope you all enjoy!!





2 comments:
Love it! Love it! Love it! Welcome to blog land. Isn't it great? I follow many and am totally addicted! Your kids are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to meet you sometime. Thanks for all your encouragement!
Carolyn,
Now I am an official blogger.....Thanks for checking it out. I can't wait to see your beautiful Kennedy on your homepage....All these months and months of waiting will be worth every minute of it and you will forget about all the stress.
Cindy
Post a Comment