Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Connor is playing hockey this year for the first time and he is lovin it!!!
Life as a princess...relaxing on the couch...

Say cheese!!!!!





Isabella posing in her new Dora Explores China PJ's.....

3 comments:

Val, Ron and Miss Olivia said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging. It's so easy to update and you can have unlimited photo's and video. It's great to see updated pics of your beautiful kids. Isabella has grown soooo much. Keep the pics and posts coming.

Hugs,
Val

my3 kids said...

Hey Cindy,

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday..was at work and by the time I got home you had the blog up and running...yippeee I am so happy to see recent pix of your beautiful kids. Good job it looks great and can't wait to keep checking in to see updates:)

Hugs,
Janice

Journey To Our Baby Sister.... said...

Hey Janice,

No problem...I am stubborn and I worked on it all evening and finally have most of it figured out!!! Now I am an official Blogger!!!! I love looking at your kiddies on your blog....they have grown so much in the past couple of years!!!

Hugs to you
Cindy