Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our long weekend visit to PEI....

Me and my grammy...I think I am a bit too big to be sitting on her knee!!! LOL...she will be 87 or 88 next week...she sure looks great for her age....I love her beyond words!!!!!
The kids with Great Grammy Marg.....she loves seeing them....

My sweet nephew, Dawson...he is growing so fast....


Isabella and Dawson eating chips out of their buckets with their shovels!!!!

The kids all trying to climb up grampies tree....Graham is one of the older cousins..


Isabella trying her best to climb the tree...


Cousins, Dawson, Breanna and Isabella


Isabella at Nanny and Grampies in PEI...reading her books that her cousin, Kate sent to her all the way from Calgary...Thanks Kate, Isabella loves all the things you sent to her....


I love this picture of Isabella and I also did it in Black and White.....














1 comment:

my3 kids said...

Looks like you had a fun time in PEI. Isabella is looking so much older in these pictures. Cindy drop me an email and let me know what's new and what your up to these days okay. It's been forever since we chatted. Love Jan