Friday, March 21, 2008

Long Time, No Pictures!!!!!

Introducing Miss Ella!!! A long wait for Angela and Bryan, but worth every bit of it...she is just way toooooo CUTE!!! They hope to travel for in early May...Can't wait to meet her.....

More Tears....



How's that for tears....oh the drama!!! As soon as I put the camera away all was good!!!!

Here is little Miss Drama on her 3rd birthday...she cried in every picture I took of her....we will laugh about this when she is 16!!!!


Connor in February for his 9th birthday...holy cow where did 9 years go....he had a friend sleep over for his b'day...


This is Felix, our newest member of the family...he is 7 years old and belonged to one of my favourite clients who passed away about a month ago and poor Felix had no home, so I took him home...he loves it here and is the king!!!

First of all, so sorry for being a bad, bad blogger to everyone who checks in....This post is just for you Steph...so for lack of pictures....I got hired on at my job full time 3 weeks ago and I am trying so hard to get into a routine....I tell ya, I think being a stay at home mom was a bet less stressful!!!! LOL...But I do love my job...I am full time in the office now, not out dealing with clients....I do the scheduling for our employees to work with the clients in their homes...It is a lot of work, but I am catching on, I think!!!! LOL...the people in the office are great,there are only 4 of us....they had some birthday cupcakes for me yesterday, I thought that was very thoughtful of them......so now Isabella is full time at daycare, and I think Friday was the first good day that she didn't make a fuss when I left her.....I find it is such a long day for her, but it will also be good for her to be with other kids her age...the boys go to the same place after school and they both love it....they were actually mad at me yesterday because I didnt' take them....LOL....so other than that all is good...I have a few pictures I should post...Connor's b'day in Feb, Isabella's bday in March....I will try really hard not to be so lazy....OMG, BTW, I forgot also to say that Bryan and Angela, really good friends of mine FINALLY got their referral of sweet Ella...I think 2.5 years later.....we got our referral of Isabella 8 months later, so that tells you how long the wait has been for China adoption!!! .

2 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Cindy!!! Hope you had a great one!!

Angela :)

Family Life said...

Now Cindy,
You make it sound like I was giving you a hard time!! LOL Thanks for the update....I was missing new pics!!! Keep them coming....I will start checking once a week instead of daily. How's that??
Steph