Happy Holidays...
OMG, I have no idea where the time has gone...Christmas is just around the corner, I have some shopping done, I have no cards done to be mailed out, I haven't even gotten the kids christmas pictures done....man I am slipping!!! So I think this will be my christmas card this year...all 3 of them are actually smiling for me...it was taken two weeks ago after we went to church and made an advent center piece...the kids had fun making it....so once i get them printed off I will get some of them in the mail...hopefully....I am off to take Connor to hockey tonight and I don't feel like going at all...I am freezing, Isabella is cranky and Brett and Connor are coughing their heads off...danny is gone to work, so.....






1 comment:
Hi Cindy,
Kira loves the picture of the kids. Very pretty and we hope to have one to add to our collection! Email me and fill me in on what you have been up too and how things are going. Happy Holiday's!!
Post a Comment