FINALLY some SUN.....
Well, we finally got some sun on the weekend and it was beautiful. Danny worked all weekend, so I had to entertain the kiddo's, on Saturday they played outside for most of the afternoon in the sprinkler, then we went to the park for a bit, after that I took them to their favourite place for supper, of course MacDonald's. The Altantic National Car Show was in town, so we took a cruise down Mountain Road to check out all the cool cars...the boys were really excited as they seen each car....Isabella couldn't care less, she just kept eating her fries!!! Then we went home...when Danny came home on Sunday we all went to the park to see more cars, they said there was about 1600 of them registered at the park....now that is all Connor talks about, when he gets older he wants a Mustang!!!!! Today was swimming lessons, two more days this week and they will be done of their levels, then sign up again for August...man the summer is flying by. I finally kept my promise to my Uncle in Montreal, Isabella and I are jumping on the train on Friday and going up for a visit....just short one....leaving Friday, arriving in Montreal Saturday morning, spend the day with my Uncle and Aunt, then leave Montreal Saturday night to go back home and arrive home Sunday morning....the perks of having hubby work for VIA, free pass, so just going up for the weekend will be fun!! I think they are excited we are coming....it would be nice to take all the kids, but too much for me and Danny doesn't want to travel on the train on his days off......so they can have man bonding time at Nana and Pa's cottage on the weekend.....









1 comment:
Dig the sunglasses, Isabella! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment