Friday, April 6, 2007

Man she can turn those tears on/off.......

One minute Isabllea is smiling at the camera for me and being silly with Brett's sun glasses and the next she is on the couch having a "drama queen" moment!!! OMG, she is PMSing this week!!!!! LOL All I did was tell her to stop running around and go in the room....well, I might as well of cut off her leg......then 30 seconds later she is back to her smiles......I hope this all has to do with her cold she has......




And people wonder why she has the title of Drama Queen!!!! It only lasts about 30 seconds, but oh my!!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,

I understand what you mean by poeple not knowing what you mean by being "a little Drama Queen".

Mandy Line my 5 years old has mastered her Drama Queen sceens, and sometimes I think she's turning into her teens at 5!? And to tope this my little Akémie (15 months) is now imitating her big sister, I have to keep myself cool and try not to laugh to loud...