She Is A Canadian......
This was a picture of Isabella we took in china with her Canada shirt on.........

Yahoooooo, Isabella is finally a CANADIAN!!! I checked her status on the computer today and it said she was a CANADIAN on March 1, 2007....two days before her second birthday!!! I know I am soooooo late in doing her papers for Citizenship..but the days just went by and all of a sudden we were home a year in Janaury and our one year update was due....so I did up the forms for Citizenship and mailed them out January 9, 2007 and 7 weeks later she became a CANADIAN!!!! I don't have the papers yet, but I am sure I will get them in the mail any time. So, now I have an email into Genevieve to do our one year update and the adoption process will finally be done!!!!!







1 comment:
HI Cindy!
I was just finishing up Mei Lins citizenship paperwork this morning...they ask that we send in the "adoption order"...I am not sure what document this is!!! There are too many papers that came home with us!! Is that the adoption certificate? This is my best guess! But I'd rather get it right the first time!! If you can help me out I would really really appreciate it!!
Natalie in PEI
Post a Comment