My 40th PEI Style......
The kids and I went to PEI to my parents for the weekend...Danny had a hockey tournement in Halifax, so he didn't come with us....Anyway, once everyone heard I was coming to PEI, they figured I couldn't get away with turning 40 and not have a party PEI style.....my cousins, Aunts and friends all showed up at my mom's last night to suprise me...I didn't suspect a thing....Anyway, here are a few pictures, they are a bit non censored than the last one's I posted...just a lot of joke gifts...we had to keep it a bit clean, my grandma was there!!!! LOL Like she would care!!!! LOL I had a blast, had a few drinks and lots of laughs!!! Thanks guys, it was fun!!! My mom made me a beautiful quilt....I love it. Grammy helped with some of the sewing....and here I thought she was taking TWO naps yesterday....NOT..she was sewing the quilt in her room!!!! LOL The kids had a blast..Connor got to stay up until 11:00....Isabella played with her cousin, Dawson..he is 6 months younger than she is, and there is only 1 lb difference between them...he is soooo sweet!!!! Brett passed out on the couch around 10:00, he wasn't in a partying mood. And to add a touch to all of it....this morning there was 40 BRA's hanging all over the trees, front step and the cars...wonder who did that!!!! LOL Could of had a bra sale and make some money!





1 comment:
LOL! Thats a lot of bras to hang around the yard!! Hahahah
Glad you had fun.
Carrie
Post a Comment