Tuesday, February 13, 2007

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY CONNOR......

8 years ago today Mr. Connor Jackson Roland Leger came into the world....actually it was at 12:14 am...and I was telling Dr. Crowley to get him out before midnight the 13th!!! LOL But no way was he coming until 15 minutes after midnight!!!! He was already 4 weeks early, so he really didn't want to come out...the doctors were making him come out!!!! I spent 4 weeks, 3 days and hours in the hospital before I had Connor....you would think 8 years later Iwould be over that long stay...NOT!!!! OMG bed rest for that long.....I had high blood pressure and they couldn't get it under control so here I was on bed rest until I was far enough along that it was safe enough for Connor to join us in this world!!!! So 4 weeks before my due date they unduced me and out he came 9 hours later!!!! I can't believe it is 8 years ago today!! WOW how time flies!!! Oh I am getting old.....I will be the BIG 40 next month...now that is scary!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie and Angela said...

Happy Birthday Connor!