Sunday, February 18, 2007

Foster Mom letter finally translated.....

A Loving Mother.....
This is a picture of Isabella and her foster mom holding her...the other lady is the awesome Auntie Yulin from our adoption agency....it is so great to have these pictures for Isabella....Anyway, my greatest Uncle Basil from Montreal, got the letter Isabella's foster family sent us translated from some friends of his. I guess they were getting anxious like I was wanting to know what was said....they are the best!!!


So, the foster mom apologized for not writing sooner and loves getting the pictures of Isabella and seeing her smiles and it makes them happy to see that she is happy. She also said they are very busy now because they have another foster baby.....someone's future daugther!!! Whoooooo!! And she also sent another address, so I am assuming that is their new address. I had sent her a package in August and it was returned to me saying the address was wrong...so I am so happy to get the right address. I have some things to send and now that I know they have a new baby I will send a few baby things for them. She also had a granddaughter a bit younger than Isabella.


2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Wow Cindy, this is wonderful to have. I bet they miss Isabella like crazy and it's so special you are able to keep in contact with them.

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Awesome Cindy!
Isabella will appreciate those pictures when she is older.
I'm so glad that you can keep in contact with the family.
Andrea