Sunday, February 4, 2007

Connor's weekend in Fredericton....

Daddy and Connor spent the weekend in Fredericton at a hockey tournament....But one thing I am questioning...all the pictures they took was of Connor in the pool, Connor in the "hottub", Connor in the hotel room....not one picture of Connor playing hockey...Ummmmm makes we wonder if they just had a party weekend!!!! LOL You would think Connor did, oh my he walked in the door about an hour ago and he is beyond tired....I know this because he has a "V" shaped birthmark in the middle of his forehead and when he is tired or mad it shows up big time!!!!! Good job he brought home a hockey medal or I would be questioning him!!!!! LOL Anyway, Danny said he had so much fun with all the other kids, so it was a nice weekend for them. I didn't go because Brett doesn't enjoy sitting still at these hockey games and Isabella isn't too bad, but it gave Danny and Connor a chance to spend time together. As much as the boys fight with each other, Brett really missed Connor. He made a card for him yesterday and put it under Connor's pillow so he will find it tonight when he goes to bed. The friendship lasted about 10 minutes, then they were back to being fighting brothers!!!!!
Daddy and Connor...way too much of a close up!!!!
Connor..Day one at the hotel....
Connor...night two at the hotel...looks very tired. At least I see a bag of chips laying beside him...better than an empty beer can!!!

Can you say..How many kids can fit into a hottub???
The life of luxery!!!

Just wanted to add a picture of Miss Isabella doing her business!!! Like everyone needs to see this...she will kill me when she grows up, but I did add a friend onto the picture to protect her dignity.....She has been "pooping" on the potty since we came home from China a year ago. Still haven't done the 100% training yet. She is still a bit too young. Only reason she is pooping is because she was poop trained in China....and hey if I don't have to change a poopy diaper, I am happy about that!!! Some people tell me that I am the one who is trained, not her...who cares, I have only changed about 3 poopy diapers in the last year...I don't mind being trained!!!! Maybe this summer we will work on 100% potty training.





No comments: