Friday, February 9, 2007

Isabella eating all by herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was over my friend, Judy's the other night to a surprise birthday for Tracy and Stephanie...although Tracy didn't actually turn 35 this year we let her keep her present!!!! LOL Just joking Tracy!!! Anyway, Judy's daughter, Sarah is 18 months old and has been home from China since Aug/06 was sitting in her high chair eating her supper all by herself and doing an awesome job!!! Now Isabella will be 2 on March 3rd and I am still feeding her most of her food.....Sarah made me look bad. I guess I should give my daughter a little bit of freedom and learn how to feed herself...since she will be two soon......so Judy, I took these pictures at supper tonight to show you that I let her eat her supper all by herself...one hell of a mess, but I got past that and she did fine!!! LOL I was feeding her just for less mess and she takes forever to eat...but I have to cut the cord soon and let my little Drama Queen blossom!!!!!!! LOL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Isabella was likely thinking, I wish she would give me that spoon!! Glad to see her eating by herself.
Judy and Sarah

Natalie & Daniel Arsenault said...

I am with you on "feeding them to avoid the mess"...I'm sure if I let Mei Lin eat on her own with a spoon that she would catch on in no time...but it's just easier right!! Maybe I will follow your lead and just deal with the mess!!!

Thanks for the nudge!
Natalie