Monday, February 26, 2007

Another beautiful day.....

I found this "free" digital scrapbooking download and I am trying to do some scrapbooking on the computer...so here are a couple of my pages I did. I love doing it and it works best for me...I just can't seem to do it the manual way...no time, no space and my kids are always taking things!! So, I am working on our China pictures right now and I am going to put them all on a CD.




We had another beautiful day....so we decided to take the kids to a park and go sliding after they came home from school!! The boys had a ball...Isabella just kind of walked around and watched them. She isn't sure what to do in the snow...but she does love being outside. Her and daddy went down the hill once and there is a picture of the boys going down and hitting a bump and both of them crashing and falling off...nobody got hurt!!! They had so much fun doing that they did it again!!! LOL I went down the hill once with Isabella and that was the time the camera decided to die on me...thank god, it wasn't a pretty site anyway!!! Sorry Stephanie, no pictures of me!!!! LOL Isabella and I survived, that what counts the most!!!


2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Hey Cindy how nice is that. It looks like the kids are enjoying the snow. We have recently gotten a ton of it and it's still snowing. They say we are in for another big dump this week. The kids have been having fun playing in it. Cute scrapbook pages girl!

Just Us Girls said...

How nice!! What are you using if you dont mind me asking as I have been trying to find something like that also.....

Thanks