Here is the Princess relaxing in her new chair with a book and Big Brother Brett's blanket...she gets her hands on his blanket every chance she can.
Isabella's friend, Lily...she will be 3 in April
Isabella with her friends, Sarah and Lily...they had a playdate this morning...
2 comments:
Hi Cindy and family! WOW, I can't believe how grown up Isabella looks! She is so beautiful. From reading through the blog it seems like she is settling in great (can you believe it's been a year!!!) and the boys are doing well! I just found your blog on Marvin and Carolyn's blog so I'll be sure to check back for more pics and updates! We also updated our site (finally!) and you can see the boys and Alyssa at www.chrisandtammy.ca
Take care & Happy New Year!
Tammy MacKinnon
Cornwall, PEI
3 very beautiful girls...wow I can't believe how much Lily has grown and changed and so quickly as well as Isabella. I don't think I am familiar with Sarah but she is a cutie too...how old is she? It's so fun getting together for playdate's. Love and hugs,
Janice
Post a Comment