Hangin Out on a Cold Cold Day.......
I was trying to get some pictures of Isabella this morning and trying to get her to say "Cheese" and she did good for a couple of them...then she started "flashing" me and thought that was really funny....Wonder who she is learning this from...wouldn't be the "boys" in my house!!!! LOL

Danny bonding with Patches...he says he hates the cat, but look at this picture...He loves her!!!LOL , then in the next one the dog gets jealous and jumps in and wants attention...Don't tell Danny he is on my blog or he will kill me!!!! He is only on his first cup of coffee this morning!!! Looks better after a couple anyway!!!! LOL






2 comments:
A few comments: First, I was gonna ask you who was in your kitchen cooking for you...then I realized it was the T.V. in the background behind Isabella! Honestly, I thought that was someone in the distance cooking dinner! Second, Isabella really does have a ton of hair doesn't she? And finally, I heard you squealed on me and told Angela I didn't pack yet! LOL. If I was nearby, I'd squeal on you and tell Danny you posted his pic on the blog! Have a great weekend everyone!
what a funny girl you have there...Emma does some silly things and I wonder who taught her like when she toots she will look behind her and stick her butt out and laugh and laugh....like who would have taught her that??? I guess having all boy cousins and a big brother answers that question!!!!! LOL funny kids!
Post a Comment