A Mish Mash of pictures......
So for those of you who don't mind looking at my leg....here is my tattoo I got last night!!! I love it!! Troy did an awesome job and funny to find out he is from PEI also....hey Carolyn, if you are reading this, he said he is a distant cousin of Marvin's.....It did hurt a bit, the outline hurt the most. My friend, Stephanie came with me and we had such a fun time. We picked at this Troy guy who did my tattoo...he may never let us back. I still have't convinced Stephanie to get one....she hates needles. This is my second one...I think this will be it!!! Mom if you are seeing this....I am over 18 and didn't have to call you for consent!!! Oh ya, if anyone is reading this and knows chinese and these symbols mean something different then "mother's love"...please don't tell!!!! LOL
This is the picture we got taken at Superstore Photo....turned out pretty good!!!








2 comments:
We have no idea who Troy is...but a tatoo artist in the family may come in handy! The pictures of Isabella and the boys are great and ofcourse Sarah is a cutie too!
Pics of the kids are awesome, as usual and....I love your tattoo!! I've been planning to get one with Olivia's Chinese Name and now that I've seen yours, I think I'll add a ladybug to it also! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family and a great 2007.
Cheers!
Post a Comment