Beautiful Sunny Winter Day.........
Isabella ckecking out daddies tractor.....

This morning started of really, really cold....like -17 with chill factor if not colder...as the day went on it turned out to be a beautiful sunny winter day...I dressed Isabella in her snow suit and set her free....she thought it was pretty awesome to be running around in the snow. I put her on the boys ski jet and we walked out to the bus stop to get the boys...all the way out she was saying "brrrrrrmmmmm", tell me she doesn't have big brothers teaching her a thing or two!!
Isabella having fun on her "first" official day playing in the snow....

This morning started of really, really cold....like -17 with chill factor if not colder...as the day went on it turned out to be a beautiful sunny winter day...I dressed Isabella in her snow suit and set her free....she thought it was pretty awesome to be running around in the snow. I put her on the boys ski jet and we walked out to the bus stop to get the boys...all the way out she was saying "brrrrrrmmmmm", tell me she doesn't have big brothers teaching her a thing or two!!





No comments:
Post a Comment